Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I've plugged the Roku stick into my TV but I can't see the…

Customer Question
I've plugged the Roku...

I've plugged the Roku stick into my TV but I can't see the link code, can you help?

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

Yes it brings up all of the channels but it says that it is not connected. do I need to setup the wifi first

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

To the USB, I have now connected to the wifi

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, thanks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Yes, the wifi will need to first be setup.

Are you at the step if connecting it to your wifi network?

Please let me know

Thank you