Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Screen asks me to go to net work settings. How do I do this.

Customer Question
Screen asks me to...

Screen asks me to go to net work settings. How do I do this

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Samsung it is about 2 yrsold

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung media player?

Turned on tv and the screen shows Roku heading. Has a column of search, streaming channels settings which I will now key on with Roku remote but can’t move to get connected.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Get me connected, please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you look on the back of the TV and tell me the model of it please?

thank you