Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I HAVE A ROKU MODEL NUMBER 3050X ROKU2 XD. IT SEEMS TO BE…

Customer Question
I HAVE A ROKU...

I HAVE A ROKU MODEL NUMBER 3050X ROKU2 XD

Technician's Assistant: How old is your ROKU2?

IT SEEMS TO BE ZOOMED IN TOO MUCH. i CANNOT ENTER LETTERS INTO THE NETFLIX SEARCH - - MOST IS OFF SCXREEN

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ROKU2?

NOTHING - - TOO IGNORANT

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

YES - - WHEN i ENTER THE MODE OF SELECTING ROKU OR VCR OR SCREEN - -IT LOCKED IN TO THE ROKU CHANNEL THAT i HAD AND DID NOT LET ME SELECT ANY OTHER NETFLIX MOVIE iT MAKES ME WONDER IF MY ROKU NEEDS TO BE RESET

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer

Hi Welcome to just answer.

Is the roku that is zoomed or the TV resolution has changed?

If you are not sure, please send me the model of the TV and will do some research about it.