Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My understanding from advertisement from play station vue…

Customer Question
My understanding from advertisement...

My understanding from advertisement from play station vue that one can get HBO on PS vue.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I am connected to the internet and signal strength is good. Looking for game of thrones on HBO through play station vue. Do have reception on PS Vue but just not HBO. Used to get HBO East & West but there was no streaming of shows.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

No. Why do you think that will help? Can get Game of Thrones on VUDU but have to rent it.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/7/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.