Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I turn on ruko for my Netflix I get this

Customer Question
When I turn on...

When I turn on ruko for my Netflix I get this message..resolution not supported on this tv. please change the resolution. check connected devices power. cable connection source selection.

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I checked wifi ok I watched Netflix on Monday. tried yesterday and found problem

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried to reach you by phone. kept getting a callback

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you.

To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

This is JustAnswer.com an independent support website and not the manufacturer/ Roku support site.

** Phone call or any other offer is automated and not sent by me. Feel free to ignore it if you prefer to troubleshoot the problem here in text chat**

** My replies can take up to 5 minutes to appear **

** Do NOT start a new question **

hello

Hello, have you tried to reboot Roku device?

I did not realise I would be charged to talk on the phone.I would rather talk on the phone,but I cannot afford the cost.So I am going to leave now. please re-emburse my 5.00.

Please contact customer service vi following link for any billing issue

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Thanks