Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to update my credit card. I need to update my credit…

Customer Question
I need to update...

I need to update my credit card

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I need to update my credit card

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Nothing wrong with it i need to update my credit card info

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.