Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The apps light up on the home screen, but when I go to say…

Customer Question
The apps light up...

The apps light up on the home screen, but when I go to say watch ESPN or any other app. Choices under Watch ESPN for ESPN 1 2 or 3 do not light up they stay black with ESPN on them

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update ESPN?

It is not only ESPN it is other app's I think, just a minute I will check

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your ESPN?

I just clicked on amazon and everything under that app was also blackedout

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

I do not

Thank you.