Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My systems says this. Hdcp unauthorized why. Unplugging and…

Customer Question
My systems says this ...

My systems says this

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Hdcp unauthorized why

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Unplugging and reconnetting , went back to factory setting , I'm getting upset

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

System is 1 month old

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.