Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Do you have to use a J-peg cord to attach the Roku to the

Customer Question

Do you have to use a J-peg cord to attach the Roku to the internet or can it be done Wirelessly?
JA: What Roku model do you have?
Customer: Premier Plus model
JA: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?
Customer: I just am beginning, and I have not hooked anything up yet. I am finding the internet at the TV is not easy to hook to, and I would have to move some big furniture to do it.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can do the HDMI cable to #3 on the TV and put the power cable on too. It is the J-Peg connection I am having trouble with.
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.