Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

While watching a program with my roku express, the screen…

Customer Question
While watching a program...

While watching a program with my roku express, the screen went blank but the audio was fine.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Express

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Un plugging device and plugging back in no picture but audio is ,tried other movies but got same result.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

That is the problem

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Josh, Technician replied 7 months ago
Josh, Technician

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll up or down and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Advanced system settings.
  5. Select Factory reset.
  6. Select Factory reset everything and follow the on-screen instructions.
no phone call.advice was not worth the money.
end this session and let me know my responsibility.
\

Okay, thank you.

the advice you gave me was the first thing I mentioned to the first perSon I responded to and youtold me the same thing and charged me for it.
I think that was WRONG.
MAYBE YOU SHOULD HAVE SAID REPEAT WHAT YOU TRIED THE FIRST TIME AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS INSTEAD OF CHARGING ME.