Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Keep getting this message, check your channel subscription…

Customer Question
Keep getting this message...

Keep getting this message, check your channel subscription line up and your parental settings. (60.002) How do we fix this?

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Not much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

We may be watching hgtv stop program and mesage comes up

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Yes, you need to open HGTV app and go into Settings then sign out of the provider and sign back in