Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We just bought Roku and do not know how to start. Need help…

Customer Question
We just bought Roku...

We just bought Roku and do not know how to start

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Need help to connect

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Roku express

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.