Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I select language with my tv remote. Sanyo dp42023. 3…

Customer Question
How do I select...

How do I select language with my tv remote.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Sanyo dp42023. 3 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Ruku comes upon hdmi1. Not usb. Says no device found on it. I have both cables connected.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your DP42023? What happened right before this?

Trying to set up roku express. Not had this before. Was able to do Netflix through wii. Didn’t work very well . Wastold

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Was told needed something like roku .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.