Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have just installed a new router for my TV and internet…

Customer Question
I have just installed...

I have just installed a new router for my TV and internet with ATT. I cannot get netflix or any other service on my TV. It is most disconcerting that I cannot speak with a human being. If I cannot get resutls I will disctontinue Roku and get Apple. They are always so helpful and you can speak with a human being.

Technician's Assistant: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the TV Expert more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Netflix?

I cannot get Acorn, Amazon or any other service, since I have installed a new router with ATT.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

Yes I have

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Just please help me connect to either, Neflix, Acorn or Amazon!!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.