Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

It not connected to the internet. I phone and this computer.

Customer Question
It not connected to...

It not connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes i phone and this computer

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Ive unpluged them and repluged them

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Its gone of 3 times in the last two weeks

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.