Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tune to video 6 on my tv, plug in Roku as usual, but instead…

Customer Question
Tune to video 6...

Tune to video 6 on my tv, plug in Roku as usual, but instead of "rook" appearing on my screen, it remains blank. Unplugged everything and plugged in again... same outcome.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your TV?

2 red, 2 white, 1 orange, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 blue

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Roku not working. Set up as usual, but screen remains blank.
when can I expect a call?
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 8 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
I am about to call
Sorry for the delay. The payment has failed and have been notified not to call until the problem has been resolved