Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Cannot make wireless connection from Roku to internet. Can't

Customer Question

cannot make wireless connection from Roku to internet
JA: What Roku model do you have?
Customer: can't find a model number, but just bought it today for $40
JA: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?
Customer: I hooked it up and the screen on tv went to the ;process of putting in a password ***** connect to internet result is it won't connect after 3 tries - I used the same password ***** used for other equipment, and I get internet service through Cox
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am too dumb to ask any thing of intelligence
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I still need help with my question = you people have given me nothing but the run around for over 3 hours all of which I'm going to write up and send to Roku and Cox
Expert:  Harry replied 11 months ago.

It sounds like you are trying to reach another company since you mentioned spending 3 hours with us and sending a note to ROKU.

Are you trying to reach ROKU?