Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a HD Sony TV. Just installed Roku streaming stick.

Customer Question
Have a HD Sony...

Have a HD Sony TV. Just installed Roku streaming stick. Works fine but screen has become relatively dark compared to previous use without Roku.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any HDMI cables or A/V jacks (red, yellow, and white cables) plugged into your Sony TV?

Yes A/V jacks from previous use.

Technician's Assistant: Was there a power outage recently?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just decline if you don`t want it .

Is somebody going to answer my question. Dont want to pay more

Yes i`m here , was waiting for your reply !

Told you to decline phone offers or any of them if you don`t want it

Here it is

While you are playing the stick open the tv`s menu then go in the picture menu and adjust the bright or preset modes to your liking

That will not affect the other inputs like cable box for example , each input can be set to their own settings in modern tv`s without affecting the other settings