Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Rebooted device home screen only wont scroll frozen on home.

Customer Question
Rebooted device home screen...

Rebooted device home screen only wont scroll frozen on home

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku 3years 4?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Called provider--signal strong--plug unplug-reboot-new bateries- roku remote instead of universal

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/6/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

Please remove the power cord from the ROKU

Wait 2 minutes

Plug in the power cord and power it on

Do you still have the issue?

ive done that a couple of times already will try again

Thank you

no go again on the unplugplug deal
i hope youve got something better than plug unplug

Have you tried replacing the batteries to the remote?

read the bit i sent when the assistant asked what ive tried please-- yes ive changed the battries
tic toc

Not sure what you mean by "tic toc"

If you are in a rush, you can come back here when you are free.

what i mean is is that ive already tried the obvious several times- i dont need to have you ask me about batries and plug in- i spent an hour on the phone last night with the signal provider- i was lead to believe you were EXPERTS

Are you trying to reach ROKU?

roku said my live talk was past--sent me to roku tec online- got you- what help do you have for me

We are not ROKU.

can you help or not

Does it work on another TV?

i have one tv
how do we end this and get my deposit back--you are no expert

You can call customer service at 1-***-***-****

Louie, Technician