Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have tv no hd box how do I get full screen on my tv. No

Customer Question
Have tv no...

Have tv no hd box how do I get full screen on my tv

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

No media player cable box

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

No digital media player only A

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Only a non hd cable box nothing else

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?