Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I do not have a player yet, but wish to buy one. I have a

Customer Question

I do not have a player yet, but wish to buy one. I have a Panasonic 42" Vieta Plasma TV that I have had for a while--5 yrs. or so. I want to take this RoKu device to FL where I am for about 4-5 mo. I am probably going to buy a new TV in FL, perhaps an Ultra TV. What do you suggest as the best RoKu system to purchase?
JA: What Panasonic model do you have?
Customer: Message is on screen above.
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic media player?
Customer: Message is above. I just need advice about the purchase of RoKu.
JA: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: That is it--Just need advice as to what type of RoKu I should buy
Category: Recorders and Players
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 months ago.

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...