Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just subscribed to acorn. I can view it on one tv, but…

Customer Question
I just subscribed to...

I just subscribed to acorn. I can view it on one tv, but when i try to view on another tv it asks for rook login. I just reset the password ***** I tried it a few times but keep getting login failure message.

Technician's Assistant: Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect to Acorn?

I can view the offerings but when i try to watch a show i get the login request, hence failure.

Technician's Assistant: How is your internet connection? Have you tried unplugging your modem and router, then plugging them back in?

I can get netflix and all else on this tv, but not acorn.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

Is it perhaps asking for a roku login or pin?

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.