Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to know if my rook device will support YouTube TV.

Customer Question
I want to know...

I want to know if my rook device will support YouTube TV

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Samsung series 6300 and 6350

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

LG 55LB5500 or 5550

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55LB5500? What happened right before this?

I don't have an issue I want to know if roku will support youtube tv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

Hello
I want to know if my Roku streaming device will support youtube tv

Hello, yes, Roku devices support youtube channel/ streaming and you can use Roku with any TV that has HDMI input.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

thank you

Much welcome, if you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.