Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku remote is not working. I changed the batteries, but…

Customer Question
My Roku remote is...

My Roku remote is not working. I changed the batteries, but it is not working

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I do not see it anywhere on the unit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Welcome. My name is ***** ***** experienced technician. We are now connected together on this convenient but independent website where I am able to help you. To get started, I need to know you can see this message and are able to reply to me here with Hello...

Hello

Hello, I'm sorry you're having trouble with it, I need more info to troubleshoot the problem.

- Is it Roku box in question and its remote isn't working?