Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm looking for help with my iPod Touch. Only a few months.

Customer Question
I'm looking for help...

I'm looking for help with my iPod Touch

Technician's Assistant: How old is your iPod?

Only a few months

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iPod?

My problem is downloading podcasts. I tell it to download Wait Wait Don't Tell me on RSS Radio (and yes I did update RSS). It says Downloading, then it's gone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No. That's all I use my iPod for, and it doesn't work.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.

No. It's not worth $47. I didn't know how much you charge.
No, I don't want to do this. I've been tied up by the computer for 2 and 1/2 hours, waiting for a reply.