Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can not connect Roku to internet, Good/ yes. Router yes. No…

Customer Question
Can not connect Roku...

Can not connect Roku to internet,

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Good/ yes

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Router yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to connect

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago
Suhasini Velu

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

What is the model number of your Roku?

And what happens when you try to connect do your WiFi?

Where do I find it, it is a Roku Express+
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Okay and are you aware of your WiFi name and password?

I paid over $35.00 for this why should I pay if it does not work?
$26.00 more?
I will take it back to Walmart.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not recommended by me, it is the website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to right now.

WE can resolve this through chat.

Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Please go to the Wireless Settings on your roku using your remote.

Which would be probably Menu>Network.

My router is a Belkin ( ssid ) belkin.70a.guests-- password ***** *****
Roku picks up all but internet!
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Try to connect that to the normal network which would be belkin.070a and not the guest one

Now on that one or says no wifi.
It says I have no wifi.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

Okay because with the guest network your Roku won't work.

Please try to once turn off your router and turn it back on after 30 secs and then check if you are able to see the belkin.70a

I did that just now, there is no menu on my roku.
Electronics Technician: Suhasini Velu,
 replied 8 months ago

On your remote please