Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I can not get into my system. tried my password and others…

Customer Question
I can not get...

I can not get into my system. tried my password ***** others including default. think I need to reset.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Samsung. brand new

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Samsung media player?

Tried my usual default password ***** I use for my phone and computer. and the man who put it in gave me the samsung default. Tried that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks. But not a smart phone. Samsung DVR

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer replied 7 months ago
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Electronics Engineer

Hi John,

What's the model number of the Samsung DVR please?

Best Regards,

Rich

SNR D5401N

Hi John,

Please see the following article which describes a number of reset methods for Samsung DVRs, hopefully, one of these will work with your model:

https://www.brainchamber.com/how-to-reset-a-samsung-security-dvr/

Best Regards,

Rich

Hi John,

Do you require any further assistance?

If not, I hope my answer was helpful and if so a positive rating would be much appreciated.

Best Regards,

Rich

Hi John,

Do you require any further assistance?

Best Regards,

Rich