Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

When I turn it on, none of the buttons I press work. Like…

Customer Question
When I turn it...

When I turn it on, none of the buttons I press work. Like it's frozen or something.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

TEAC and I'm not sure how old.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

It's a TEAC Nostalgia GF-680

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have video capabilities on my computer. I don't have a webcam. :(

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please remove the power to the unit, so unplug it from the power socket.

Wait 10 minutes, connect the power and tell me how it then operates please.

Thank you

Louie, Technician