Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Setting up roku2: Hotel and dorm connect::cannot get pass…

Customer Question
Setting up roku2: Hotel...

Setting up roku2: Hotel and dorm connect::cannot get pass Step 4.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Setup roku2: Cannot get past “Hotel and ... connect, step 4”.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Cannot upgrade software , and times out network setup.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Don’t think so.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Does it just freeze on this step or does it give an error? If an error, please tell me the full message and error code please