Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I just installed my Roku and being a newly widowed old fart…

Customer Question
I just installed my...

I just installed my Roku and being a newly widowed old fart who is 65 I don't know what I do to get to use it on my TV Do I need to deal with Direct? I signed up for the free trial and then updated to almost no commercials(I think) but I am not sure what I do next/ Joan **********

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Roku Express+

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing except hooking things up. That was simple the directions had pictures, hehhehe

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No just what dfo I do next

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you look on the TV and tell me on which port the Roku box is connected to please?

It will have a label above it such as HDMI 1, HDMI 2 ect

Please let me know

HDM1 sorry my TV is in another room so I have to go back and forth
I want to do it like this for awhile. Maybe it is something simple like getting a Roku account? I thought I did that but now I am not sure
Being newly widowed after 40years I am forced to learn things I never did. My husband and son used to do all this so I feel like a kindergarten
Are you still there?

Thank you

On the TV press the source / input button till it is on HDMI 1

Do you then see a signal?

Please let me know