Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Roku one and a Bravia TV, every 5 to 10 minutes the…

Customer Question
I have a Roku...

I have a Roku one and a Bravia TV, every 5 to 10 minutes the picture will get a glitch where the picture and sound "jump" . Is the fault with the Roku or the Tv?

Technician's Assistant: Are all the cables at the back of your Bravia connected tightly to the right sockets?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: What type of input cables are you using: HDMI, RCA (red, yellow, and white cables), S-Video, or something else?

HDMI

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

If you use another input device such as a DVD player, do you still get the same issue on that?

Please let me know

No the DVD player does not have any of these issues. Also not all of the streaming channels have the skipping or jumping in the picture, but Netflix for example is one that does.
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 6 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.