Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an insignia roku tv that I changed a service from…

Customer Question
I have an insignia...

I have an insignia roku tv that I changed a service from Amazon Fire streaming stick to Roku streaming stick. I have had a lot of trouble with the old roku remote changing over to the new roku streaming stick. I had it working but needed to add an over the air channel on the roku platform and that is when the new roku remote stopped working. I am at the point of going back to the amazon fire. Is there a way to fix this problem from happening again. This has taken place several times and the only way I can possibly make my tv work is to go back to the roku remote.

Technician's Assistant: What does your TV screen look like when you try to connect your digital media player? Is there anything at all displayed?

I can make the tv come on by the on-off buttons on the tv. i had reset the buttons both on the tv and the remote. Nothing happens. I can see the roku channels but I can't make them move.

Technician's Assistant: Is your digital media player connected to the TV, or is it connected to a power outlet?

I have tried both ways. It is now connected to a power outlet.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
I am waiting. Thanks for calling.
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Phone call session started

I have accepted your phone request. Please let me when you will be available to talk