Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Roku devise was purchased before 2015. I recently found…

Customer Question
My Roku devise was...

My Roku devise was purchased before 2015. I recently found out that I should be able to get You tube on my roku devise so I can stream it on my flat screen but when I go to roku, it says you tube is not available. Do I need to purchase a newer roku or ahwt is it I am doing wrong? Thanx

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Yes my iphpne works well.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

What's a digital media player?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. I'm over 70 and my tech knowledge is very llimmited so I would hope you would overlook these shotcomings and try to help this dinosaur

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 4 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Are you able to tell me please which model Roku you have?

Please let me know

Louie, Technician