Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I was watching Amazon and the film kept stopping and

Customer Question
I was watching Amazon...

I was watching Amazon and the film kept stopping and restarting. Finally I checked settings and it said wireless connection was weak. I could not get out of screen so I thought remote control might need new battery. Changed battery but won't work. Have flashing green light on remote. Tried restarting but no good Now looking at lack screen with floating ROKU letters. Help!

Technician's Assistant: What Amazon model do you have?

I have Visio TV and the Amazon is just one of my sites along with Netflix box. Is that what you meant?

Technician's Assistant: The TV Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so. Thanks.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket) as well as the Roku

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV and Roku, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Thank you