Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My ROKU overheated and will not work. What can I do? I knew…

Customer Question
My ROKU overheated and...

My ROKU overheated and will not work. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I knew you were going to ask that. Can you wait one moment. I got it on Amazon, so I can pull that up quickly.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Roku Ultra - HD and 4K UHD Streaming Media Player with HDR, Enhanced Remote with Voice Search
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$104.24

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

The only thing I knew to do was unplug it and let it cool down. That did not help.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe, Technician replied 7 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

Do you mind me asking you how you were able to tell it overheated?

Do you remember when you purchased it?

Thanks,

Joe