Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Network Media Player SMP-N100 You tube. This is not working…

Customer Question
Network Media Player SMP-N100...

Network Media Player SMP-N100 You tube

Technician's Assistant: How old is your SMP-N100?

This is not working for you tube

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your SMP-N100?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

This is 5year old

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Joe, Technician replied 4 months ago
Joe
Joe, Technician

Thank you for allowing me to assist you, my name is Joe and I will be happy to help you with your concern today.

If you try other apps for example netflix, pandora, etc, do they result in the same problem or do they function correctly?

They function correctly only you tube app is not working

Good morning, please go into the settings and choose network update and let me know if there is an update available, and if so please preform the update.

Thanks,

Joe

Louie, Technician