Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a philips dvd player, but can't play the disc. It's…

Customer Question
I have a philips...

I have a philips dvd player, but can't play the disc. It's connected to the tv w/hdmi and to the cable outlet.

Technician's Assistant: What philips model do you have?

Where do I find that info?

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your philips media player?

I turn it on, but that's all it does. Doesn't respond to any other buttons on the remote.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so, other than it was working when I had Directv, but now that I changed to Comcast, it doesn't.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
model #BDP2100/F7N
Never mind....alll is ok now!!!!....Don 't need an answer!!!
12/5/2017
Electronics Technician: Harry, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Harry, Customer Service

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply, we're a bit behind with the holidays coming upon us. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know.