Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

RECIENTLY GOT A ROKU TV AND ALL WAS WELL TILL WIFE STARTED…

Customer Question
RECIENTLY GOT A ROKU...

RECIENTLY GOT A ROKU TV AND ALL WAS WELL TILL WIFE STARTED PUSHING BUTTONS

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have? How old is it?

INSIGNIA

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

WHEN TV WAS INSTALLED TH TECK SAIS WE HAD TI PRESS THE OK BUTTON TO SWITCH OVER TO THE TV

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Roku? What happened right before this?

WIFE PUSHED SOME BUTTONS ON ROKU REMOTE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO JUT HOW TO GET IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Phone call session started
Hi
I am the expert who accepted your phone request. I will be calling later this morning. If you would like to have a specific time, please let me know. I am on est