Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Error message: not connected to the internet. I am connected…

Customer Question
Error message: not connected...

Error message: not connected to the internet

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

I am connected on a laptop.

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.