Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My roku player stopped working when I was in the middle of…

Customer Question
Hi My roku player...

Hi My roku player stopped working when I was in the middle of watching a movie..

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I have no idea but it's not a fancy one

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I've tried shutting it down unplugging I don't remember my pw but I changed it & not sure which e-mail I used

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me which model Roku you are using?

Thank you

model 4620x

Thank you

Can you please remove the power to the Roku (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the unit, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

serial #7j9696688506
I'm waiting...
Can someone call me..I've been sitting at my computer waiting for a response...#***-***-****

Hi there

I did reply with instructions about 20 minutes ago, but it seems you missed these then you blocked me from answering back to you, this is the cause of the delay, sorry about that.

I will repeat the instructions again

Let me know the results please