Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can Roku go back in a series if you have the season and

Customer Question
Can Roku go back...

Can Roku go back in a series if you have the season and episode number

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Model 4630x

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your 4630X?

Not much I really don’t know how to run it. Got it last year and then had a car accident

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Well I guess not knowing how to run it would mean do you have a tutorial?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Pete, Engineer replied 7 months ago
Pete, Engineer

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Yes, you can view previous series on Roku if they are available.

Have you tried searching for your chosen show?

Press the Home button on your remote, navigate up or down and select Search. Start typing the first few letters of the movie, TV show, actor, director, or channel and Roku Search will update the results as you complete the word or phrase.

When you find the entertainment choice or channel you are looking for, select the entry to see more details including viewing options.