Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I am trying to activate my stick and he is asking for link…

Customer Question
I am trying...

I am trying to activate my stick and he is asking for link code on tv what is that ? where i can find it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Tcl about 5 years old

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The menue works and it 's our first time using this tv

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your TCL? What happened right before this?

Nothing just want to activate the stick

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No idea just want to activate this

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
WE WANT TO FIND THE TV CODE TO ACTIVATE THE STICK WHWERE WE COULD FIND THAT CODE
WHAT IS THE IP ADDRESS
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
In order to get your roku code, you need to set up your wifi connection and download updated firmware then you will see the code.
I can work with you over the phone tomorrow if you want to