Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Has no sound an not in english need english speaking words…

Customer Question
Has no sound an...

Has no sound an not in english need english speaking words please

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Roku do you mean tv emerson

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes i am 70 yr. old just help me please set my tv with roku

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
are you going to call or not yall got my money just make me hear english an see english
i dont have any document. an if did i would not know how to send it.
12/4/2017
Electronics Technician: Richard, Customer Service replied 8 months ago
Richard, Customer Service

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you wish to see subtitles on your Roku when watching a program?

Please let me know.

Thank you

I had no help yeah and I TV started with English I've done it myself so you didn't help me please send my money back $21 don't hit me no more it's over and done thanks for trying I will call me back and require about my money thank you people very much maybe next time won't be so difficult but everything's working fine right here just read about it thank you George Quarles

of course

I need my money back y'all done nothing so just give it up for his loss I'm totally satisfied I fixed it myself without your people have help for me it would be good if you have somebody to speak on the phone when they first try to get in touch with you you haven't lost some more confidence