Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a TCL 55" smart tv. I have the roku device plugged…

Customer Question
I have a TCL...

I have a TCL 55" smart tv. I have the roku device plugged into the HDM1 slot. What is the correct input to choose?

Technician's Assistant: How old is your 55?

Less than 5 months. It is a 4K

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

The tv menu works.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your 55? What happened right before this?

Nothing. brand new today. just wnt to do the right thing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

I think not. i just want to connect properly

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.