Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Screen is out of control. Show was playing OK then started…

Customer Question
Screen is out of...

Screen is out of control. Show was playing OK then started cutting out.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I disconnected power for a minute.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

Now it is scrolling out of control. I reset power again. No change.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info ;

What type of device are we talking about here ?

Do you have a model number ?

Yamaha receiver , maybe 10 yr old. Also has firestick that
plays fine

Yes but what screen , the tv screen , receiver display etc. ?

Sorry , missing too much info here and i will opt out

You don`t have to do anything , your question will be reposted for other techs. to see and jump in.
Please just standby and someone should be with you shortly .

TV - Samsung receiver - Yamaha RX-V671
Turns out it was a WiFi problem. It's all OK now.