Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I want to add cbs all access to my roku and it said my

Customer Question
I want to add...

I want to add cbs all access to my roku and it said my account needed updated to go to roku.com/account howver I can't seem to get the roku account site to come up . So how can I update it

Technician's Assistant: How's your WiFi signal strength? Can you connect to the Internet using a computer or another device?

Its connected all working fine. Just can't get to an actual site comes up blank

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried restarting both your digital media player and your router?

Yep

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No just need to update account to add channel

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

https://my.roku.com/signin

Please click above link to get into your Roku account then find PIN Prefernece option and set it as Off to avoid PIN message when adding a channel.