Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to fine roku pin number to order cbs station don't no…

Customer Question
Trying to fine roku...

Trying to fine roku pin number to order cbs station don't no where it is

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Dont no my daughter threw everything away by mistake

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Nothing im on cbs channel and it asked for roku pin number and I dont no much about it.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Shahid, Technician replied 7 months ago
Shahid
Shahid, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is the Roku device linked to your Roku account?