Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Trying to access HGTV...............I went as usually and…

Customer Question
Trying to access HGTV...............I...

Trying to access HGTV...............I went as usually and input the code from HGTV it said it was accepted............Roku says it is activated..........HGTV says it is activated but I keep getting an error code of 60.002 says I need to check my channel subscription line up and my parental settings.......no parental settings are on...............HGTV Clearly states stream for free...........I am at a loss

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

We just upgraded to a box from the stick.............we did that because the stick had worked fine for 2 years and then keep doing the same thing..........roku told me upgrade so I spent $100 dollars on a new box and now the say thing

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Roku premiere +

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes I am very frustrated..........just want to watch HGTV it is our most watched channel in our home

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: JustAnswer, Customer Service replied 7 months ago
JustAnswer
JustAnswer, Customer Service
Thanks for posting your question. We're matching you to the right Expert, who will call you at the number you provided. Please leave any new details below.
how long is the wait?
Electronics Technician: electronicsguy, Engineer replied 7 months ago
electronicsguy
electronicsguy, Engineer
Phone call session started
Hi
I am the expert who accepted your call. When would you be available to talk?