Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to know to shut off the Roku. I also would like to…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know to shut off the Roku. I also would like to know more about the remote. I have pressed all the buttons and none shut it off.

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

Where will I find the model number? The little thing is attached to the TV

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

I have had it for a few weeks and I have watch netflix movies and programs. I just noticed tonight I can not shut it off. I think the light just went out.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

NO just that I need to know what the remote does

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Nathan, Technician replied 7 months ago
Nathan, Technician

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble with this but I'll do my best to help you.

What is the model of the roku, it should be printed right on it.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your fees to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.