Recorders and Players

Recorder player problems? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How can I look at local tv chanels. 3 years Visioe60li -A3.

Customer Question
How can I look...

How can I look at local tv chanels

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

3 years Visioe60li -A3

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Att and a Rocu was only installed yesterday and it was left on Direct tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

Sorry for my ignorance .all I want is to connect right now to my local channels Telemundo 20

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Recorders and Players
12/3/2017
Electronics Technician: Jack, Technician replied 7 months ago
Jack
Jack, Technician

Hello
My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
A few questions coming up and please note that there may be delays between replies if i have to gather various info .
Also ,If you seem to lose me during the chat then refresh your browser (F5 key) and /or scroll down to the last written line at the bottom , that window seem to get stuck at times .
Please send me a hello so i know you can see my reply ?

Note that myself I do not send those $26 phone offers that you will receive , they are automated by the website and I`m not available for it at this time but another expert might be if you`d rather do this on the phone .
Otherwise you can just ignore them if you don`t want it , i have no control over those.

As you don`t seem to be available at this time I will step out for the evening , just send me a reply and I`ll get back to you first thing tomorrow